The Agave Title Way
Agave Title’s focus is on an excellent service experience for our clients. Here’s just a few examples of how:
- Proactive communication that starts with outreach to buyers and sellers so they can understand the escrow process and next steps.
- Status updates to keep you on task and reduce the chance of last-minute surprises.
- Escrow Hotline ensures that live, local professionals are available to answer simple questions or route you to someone who can.
Menu of Services
We are proud to offer a complete menu of services that include:
- Customer-focused Service Experience with proactive communications and updates.
- Someone is always available to answer your questions with our Escrow Helpline.
- Local professionals handling your transaction with hundreds of years of combined escrow and title experience.
- Easy-to-Understand Title Insurance Policies.
- A Full-Title Search & Commitment within 48-hours after escrow is opened reduces the chance of last-minute surprises.
- Committed to providing a smooth closing process from initial paperwork, title prelims, and to funds disbursements, purchase contract execution and property ownership transfer.
Our team works with three national underwriters. This gives us greater flexibility should a stumbling block arise during the underwriting process.
- Old Republic Title Insurance Group has been the highest rated Title Insurance Company in the nation for 18 straight years and has been in existence for 101 years with a rating of A+ by Moody’s, Standard and Poor’s, and Fitch.
- First American Title Insurance Company is a Fortune 500 company, whose history dates back to 1889, with a rating of A by Moody’s, Standard and Poor’s, and Fitch.
- Our third underwriter is Title Resource Group. TRG began business in 1984 as a Texas title insurance underwriter serving independent title insurance agents. It has since expanded into 28 states and the District of Columbia and continues to grow. Title Resources’ financial stability status issued by Demotech, Inc. is A Prime.